Columbia, MD 21046
Per Local Installation of PVS
Tenable is now offering an introductory price for its Passive Vulnerability Scanner™ (PVS™) subscription, a patented network discovery and vulnerability analysis technology that uniquely delivers continuous, real-time monitoring and network profiling in a non-intrusive manner. PVS monitors IPv4, IPv6, and mixed network traffic at the packet layer to determine topology, services, and vulnerabilities.
Key features for PVS subscribers include:
- Continuously scan an unlimited number of IPs
- Automatic plugin updates
- Detect device and application vulnerabilities
- Asset discovery including mobile, virtual, and cloud
- Identify rogue systems
- Effectively scan without credentials
- Detect vulnerabilities on communicating systems
- Easy on-premise deployment with installation wizard
- Email/live chat support and access to the Tenable Support Portal and Nessus knowledge base
PVS subscriptions for less than 9 scanners may be purchased through Tenable’s eCommerce site. For larger bundles at discounted rates, please contact our sales department at email@example.com.
PVS is also available as an integral component of SecurityCenter Continuous View™ (SecurityCenter CV™) which provides a complete solution for larger organizations needing centralized management, trending, analytics, audits, and reports. For more information on SecurityCenter CV, call 410-872-0555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.