Columbia, MD 21046
Per Local Installation of Nessus
Vulnerability, Configuration, and Compliance Assessment
With more than 20,000 customers worldwide and 10,000,000 downloads to date, Nessus® is the industry’s most widely-deployed vulnerability, configuration, and compliance assessment product. Nessus provides the largest collection of network security checks, extensive configuration and compliance auditing, and multi-scanner support, post-scan analysis, and customized monitoring.
Key features for Nessus subscribers include:
- Scan an unlimited number of IPs, as often as needed
- More than 60,000 vulnerability and configuration checks (plugins) – new plugins updated daily
- Audit your systems for secure configurations and compliance – PCI DSS, HIPAA/HITECH, DISA STIGs, and more!
- Detects malware and botnets
- Perform vulnerability assessments against a wide variety of SCADA systems
- Find sensitive and confidential data violations
- Manage multiple Nessus scanners from the cloud or on premise
- Apple, Microsoft, IBM, Red Hat, and VMware integration
- Download Tenable's Virtual Appliance (supports VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Deploy Nessus on premise or the Nessus AMI in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud
- Email/live chat support and access to the Tenable Support Portal and Nessus knowledge base
Nessus subscriptions for 1–9 Nessus scanners may be purchased through Tenable’s eCommerce site. For larger bundles at discounted rates, please contact our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org.